Finding the perfect college for yourself or your ward which ticks all of your requirements is such a tedious task, isn’t it? Has Google confused you with the numerous options from all over the world? Are you looking for excellent colleges for graduation, post-graduation or even PhD?
Are you ready to attend the first-ever virtual college fair?
Buckle in, we have solutions to all of your queries.
WHIS College fair is a free virtual event which helps parents and students to explore a myriad of possibilities.
Did you know that Wisdom High International School and Jr. College has been organising the biggest college fair of Nashik for the past three years. This year on its fourth edition the college fair is organised online. It is one of the biggest virtual events happening in February 2021.
We have 100+ colleges who will be present in this virtual fair and will answer all of your questions regarding intakes, scholarships, financial aid, examinations, college fests, job opportunities, future possibilities and much more.
We’ve organized the college fest to ease your confusion and bring a little clarity in your thoughts which will eventually help you in making a firm decision of applying to various colleges or universities to achieve your dream goal. You can compare different colleges with each other so that you can land in your dream college.
Tips to Ace The WHIS College Fair 2021
- Do not hesitate to ask any questions that you have – you get to interact with the college representatives from over 100 colleges
- Start emailing the colleges beforehand so that they can answer your queries faster.
- Check the websites or any other online resources available from the colleges for information
- Sign up with your email IDs on their website for updates or notices.
- Attend summer schools (if they have one) to try any program that the college has to offer.
- Make a list of your dream colleges and the colleges which offer the courses you want and compare them with each other on the basis of global ranking, campus, fees structure, internship or job opportunities, industrial reach, extracurricular activities and more before the event.
- Talk to your friends or students from your school who study in that city and college – It gives you a better insight and helps you make a better decision.
- Get insight in all the courses that the colleges have to offer and read their brochure carefully.
- Get the contact information of the representative so that you can follow up.
- Don’t hesitate to say No to the universities who are either not situated at your desired place or do not offer the course you are looking for.
- Don’t be afraid to leave your friends and go explore new places and campus.
- You can get internships if your credit scores are high, so look carefully.
- Ask all the questions that you have regarding the placements.
- Take Notes of the conversation between you and the representative.
- Ask for contact information of the Alumni or the alumni representative.
- Ask the right questions about campus life.
- Ask questions about the professors and their subjects.
- Always bring in light your financial status and don’t hesitate to ask for loans or any kind of help.
- Ask about the transportation and housing facility that the college helps with.
- Talk to their alumni to know about the educational quality and know deeper about how the college hierarchy and the system work.
To make the tasks a little easier for you, We’ve created a Self-Discovery Questionnaire which you can download and gain clarity. In it, you’ll find the answer for yourself and a list of questions that you can ask the college representative to clear all of your doubts.
To conclude, this virtual fair will ease you from most of your difficulties and lead you to your brighter future by helping you make it possible to be a part of the institute which checks all the necessary boxes for your dream college. Experience this once in a year opportunity from anywhere, at your own comfort.