By Tushar Tyagi, an Indian born and raised filmmaker. He holds a degree in Computer Engineering from College of Engineering Roorkee in India and a degree in Directing and Filmmaking from New York Film Academy.
Learn all about Filmmaking from the Master himself in this two day workshop on 15th and 16th January 2022 from 6pm to 8pm.
- Introduction to Basic Filmmaking
Understanding the Basic Film Grammar
- Basic Rules of Filmmaking
- Cinema & Onset Language
- Introduction to Screenplay Writing
- Introduction to
- Inciting Incident
- Understanding Three Act Structure of Script
- Developing Back Stories
- Developing Character
- Dialogue Writing & Understanding of Tyler’s of Dialogue Writing
- Directing Actors & Directing Techniques
- Script & Beat Breakdown
- Working With Actors
- Using Method and Meisner Technique of Acting for Direction.
- Understanding of Pre-production, Production & Post Production
- Starting Your Pre Production
- Discussion on Making Artistic Choices
- Understanding of Color Pallets
- Basic Understanding of Shot Selection Making Shot List ,camera Floor Plans
- Importance and Involvement in Post Production
- Understanding Workflow of Post Production
- How to Get Your Films Out There ?
- Understanding of Importance of Creating Impressive Trailer
- Understanding How to Get Films Out in Film Festival Circuit
- Understanding How to Monetize Your Films ?
English + Hindi